- 8oz Rainbow Trout Fillets
- 1 ⅓ Tablespoon (chopped) Parsley
- 3 Tablespoon Yellow Cornmeal
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Celery Seeds
- 1 Pinch Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
I like easy recipes. And this one is easy and delicious. If you didn’t like fish before bariatric surgery, give it a try. Tastes often change after weight loss surgery and it’s worth it to explore new healthy options. And don’t give up if you don’t love trout, there are plenty of other fish out there that have different textures and tastes that may be more palatable (i.e. cod or halibut).