The Center for Bariatrics at Bailey Medical Center offers patients complete care throughout the weight loss process with modern treatment options combined with education and support programs. Our patient-centered hospital design includes furnishings and an environment tailored to meet the needs of bariatric patients.
The Center for Bariatrics at Bailey Medical Center is Oklahoma’s premier full-service bariatric program. Program features include:
- Experienced team of physicians, nurses, and specialists to assist you in each step of your journey
- Dietary, exercise and behavioral health specialists
- Post-op wellness group and bariatric support groups in eight locations across the state
- Cardiology, pulmonology, sleep lab, testing, and other specialists are all located on the campus
- Bariatric staff coordinates appointments for patient convenience
- Free verification of insurance benefits prior to entering the program
- State-of-the-art metabolic scale and equipment
- Hospital designed to provide comfortable accommodations for bariatric patients:
- Private rooms with guest accommodations
- Medical equipment with higher weight limits and wider dimensions
- Custom waiting room furniture
- Wider doors and customized bathrooms
- Adapted radiology equipment
- Sit-to-stand beds with air mattresses
To learn more about The Center for Bariatrics at Bailey Medical Center, visit baileybariatrics.com or call 918-376-8410.
Get started today!